- 200000 Toyota 2000GT
- 100000 Lotus Elise 111R
- 90000 Citroen SM
- 90000 Mazda RX-7 SP (Eastern Creek 12 hour spec)
- 80000 BMW E34 M5
- 55000 Bently Turbo R (for track days)
- 30000 Mazda Cosmo 110s
- 30000 Merc 450 SEL 6.9
- 25000 Datsun 2000 "lo-screen" roadster
- 25000 Lotus Elan 2+2
- 25000 MGB GT V8
- 20000 Holden Torana XU-1
- 20000 Volvo 960 wagon ala Paul Newman (supercharged ford V8)
- 18000 Triumph Stag
- 16000 Mazda Eunos 800M
- 15000 Buick GS 400
- 15000 Datsun 260z coupe
- 15000 Mazda RX-7 Turbo Convertible
- 15000 MGB
- 15000 Toyota Crown Super DX
- 12000 Mazda MX-5 "NA"
- 12000 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
- 11000 Ford XP Falcon coupe
- 10000 BMW 2002tii
- 10000 Fiat "Bertone" X1/9
- 10000 NSU Ro80
- 10000 Peugeot 205Gti s3
- 8000 Holden Commodore VN SS
- 5000 Peugeot 504 ti
- 5000 Renault 16ts
- 4000 Mazda Rx-5
- 3000 Renault Fuego
- 1000 Alfa Romeo Alfasud ti
I had to have the 2000GT but to do so meant discarding a number of interesting things like Citroen SM convertibles. I tried to stay away from "obvious" choices like Porsches and Ferraris and my bias is probably showing in the number of Mazdas and French cars I've chosen. More prosaic things like MGBs are for sentimental reasons as is the VN SS (in white, thanks).
I'd come up with a totally different list tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment