1. Total volume of music files on my computer?
almost 0. I have a stack of mp3s cds and regular cds, though.
2. The last CD I bought was...
Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra: Friends II
3. (a) The last song I listened to before writing this was...
something inane on Canberra commercial radio3.
(b) Song playing right now:
None.
4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me.
1. L.O.V.E. sung by Emma Pask - twas my wife and my wedding dance
2. Mas Que Nada - we walked out of the church to this
Umm.. I'm more in to albums. Three more cool songs are:
3. New Now Know How by Charles Mingus
4. Swing, Swing, Swing by Benny Goodman and His Orchestra
5. Blue in Green by Miles Davis
5! I don't know 5 bloggers who haven't received this meme already. I'd be somewhat interested in Donna and Glen's responses. And Fro can leave a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment